1. Introduction - Understanding personal paradigms
2. Habit 1: Be Proactive - Understanding the concept of circle of influence and circle of concern and that change begins from within. Appreciating the difference between being reactive and proactive.
3. Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind - Developing a principle-centred personal mission statement and extending it into long-term goals based on those principles.
4. Habit 3: Put First Things First - Managing time through the correct use of the four quadrants. Identifying one’s key roles in life and making time for them.
5. Habit 4: Think Win/Win - Analysing the six forms of interaction and applying the win/win or “no deal” alternative. Avoiding rewarding win/lose behaviour.
6. Habit 5: First Seek to Understand …Then Seek to be Understood - The importance of listening to understand instead of listening to reply. To be able to put oneself in the perspective of the other person, listening emphatically for both feeling and meaning.
7. Habit 6: Synergize - Learning to work as a team. To find ways to leverage individual differences through mutual trust and understanding and to create a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.
8. Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw - Taking time out to build production capacity through personal renewal of the physical, social, physical and mental and maintaining a balance among these dimensions.
9. Team Effectiveness Activities - Two interactive teambuilding activities with a teambuilding facilitator.
|One day||Will be determined by the company (preferably off-site).||Will be provided upon request|